02 4runner box

i 2nd the l brackets, or bolt it down (if there is a spot to do so), i can't bolt mine cause it sits like 1" above my tank //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif..

"L" brackets
so you think its a good idea to drill holes and put some screws in the floor of a 02 4-Runner...nothing screams classy ride like some metal l-brackets..gaaaaaaaaaa

it wont "roll around" but if the box is raw mdf it'll have tendencies to slide around sometimes...carpet it and use some industrial verlcow..

so you think its a good idea to drill holes and put some screws in the floor of a 02 4-Runner...nothing screams classy ride like some metal l-brackets..gaaaaaaaaaa

it wont "roll around" but if the box is raw mdf it'll have tendencies to slide around sometimes...carpet it and use some industrial verlcow..
its very possible to make the L brackets not visible....and whats wrong with drilling into the floor?

dont drive like a mad man. the only problem that i have had with a box sliding around is in my cobra. and that well.....the box seemed to make its way to the back of the trunk quite frequently.

i cut out some **** and stuck it under my box to keep it from sliding around, it works well i have no idea what to call it, ill have to take a picture of the stuff.

i cut out some **** and stuck it under my box to keep it from sliding around, it works well i have no idea what to call it, ill have to take a picture of the stuff.
is it that mesh kinda grid pattern stuff used for tool boxes? that works well but i have never tried it with a box.

i had boxes in the back seat of my silverado before and they would roll around and flip when i would turn, they were raw mdf, as my next one will be but werent carpeted or anything, i had em bungee corded to the seat belts, but that was an old truck and i didnt care how it looked, this is my first new{ish} car and i would like it too look good.

i plan on putting some vinyl type stuff on these to try to match my interior, will that make it more/less likely to slide? i just dont want it to pull the wires out of the amp if it does slide too much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.