0 gauge power wire CHEAP

i don't know the length that i need that's the thing... and it's blizzarding outside currently so i can't take the time out to measure. unless someone here with a Jeep Liberty knows the lengths i need lol

i don't know the length that i need that's the thing... and it's blizzarding outside currently so i can't take the time out to measure. unless someone here with a Jeep Liberty knows the lengths i need lol
i can help ya man

interested in purchasing some 0 gauge wire to use as power wire and a ground. i drive a 2007 Jeep Liberty and am not exactly sure of the lengths i will need of each. looking for a good price, but not necessarily cheaply made wire
thanks!
50ft should get you atleast 2 runs front to back..... I would do 1 run of power front to back & 1 run of ground front to back. through my blazer it took me about 13.5 feet to reach behind my 2nd row seat. i know they are diff trucks but that may help you a little

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.