Anybody with honda experience come hither

Thats probably a good idea for sure, those little hatch's are light, even with a d series and will pull. Like most Honda's, they can like poil if not maintained properly, check for oil leaks and ask how much oil he uses between change's.

Thats probably a good idea for sure, those little hatch's are light, even with a d series and will pull. Like most Honda's, they can like poil if not maintained properly, check for oil leaks and ask how much oil he uses between change's.
I'll make sure to do that. Anything you guys suggest I'll be sure to ask him.

I say yes, its a strong lil single cam, yes no B series but that in itself is a couple grand upgrade.

believe it or not, because of weight and gearing of the two cars I would put any amount of money any day of the week that if your talking performance, that lil hatchback would smoke a 88 teg,,90-93 teg thats different then your stepping up to the b series LS. Just MY 2 cents;)
All I was mentioning was price. I don't care much about performance. Does it run...YES...Does it drive great...YES...Get MY point???

It all depends on what you want out of the car.

Throw a system in, and rip around with decent fuel mileage and good performance? They dont like weight(honda in general)

ehh, its a decent deal... and a D series will make NASTY power down low when turbo'ed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yeah but I have 0 experience when it comes to turbo setups. I know they're costly lol

It all depends on what you want out of the car.Throw a system in, and rip around with decent fuel mileage and good performance? They dont like weight(honda in general)
Thats preety much what I want. Something that looks good, will take a mean system, and have pretty good performance. I'm not looking to take it to the track or anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.