PPi 356cs first impression

WOW, didn't expect anything to be better than your RSDs honestly. You should buy every set of the ppis then. Don't forget to not properly set the EQ, and stage them at all because it doesn't really matter to you... dumb ass.
I never said that staging and equalizing was a waste of time. I just don't have the resources or knowledge to properly do it. Get off your high horse, not everybody on this site is as smart as you.

Tuskilla: Mount them in the trunk. They are almost too big to mount inside the doors. You will have to run two sets of speaker wire on each side, but then you will have the option to go active if you so choose. Underneath the front seats would work too if you wanted.

I run the ADS earlier version,but I did install a set of PPIs

in a buddys car along with an older PG amp xenon which was 200Wx2

a raw door with no deadening or anything they kick ass

visually the speakers are almost identical to mine

sound wise they are equal to my ADS's which I paid quite a bit much more for

2 years ago...IMO there is nothing better at triple the price -I dont like to compare

speakers because they all sound different,even the vehicle can change the sq a ton

I have to get another set to keep on hand now this deal will run out as PPI I am pretty sure will

not make them much longer

I run the ADS earlier version,but I did install a set of PPIsin a buddys car along with an older PG amp xenon which was 200Wx2-

visually the speakers are almost identical to mine

sound wise they are equal to my ADS's which I paid quite a bit much more for

2 years ago...IMO there is nothing better at triple the price -
seems like a pretty accurate comment here. People just can't get over the fact they paid more for something that just ain't as good as these

Everyone who's getting in my car ask how much the comp set cost me and they're all astonished by the price i paid.

hows your response in the 80-150hz range?
i have a real problem here and my doors are fully deadened and sealed
it doesn't seems to dropout till under 80hz in my setup. But i, and pretty much everyone, love overexagerated midbass... those aren't midbass heavy...

If you got some headroom from your amp, just try to eq that part a little, just a small boost in the 100-125hz should already be noticeable.

are they bottoming at full tilt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.