Car audio cooling system

Back when I was planning/designing a way to keep amps cool, I thought to myself instead of designing cooling for the amps how about I figure out what I'm doing WRONG to make my amps run hot! When set-up proper amps don't need cooling maybe for some bling but not no 1,000 worth of bling! Do you know how many shiny digital caps that could buy and it would look WWWWAAAAYYYY cooler!

Back when I was planning/designing a way to keep amps cool, I thought to myself instead of designing cooling for the amps how about I figure out what I'm doing WRONG to make my amps run hot! When set-up proper amps don't need cooling maybe for some bling but not no 1,000 worth of bling! Do you know how many shiny digital caps that could buy and it would look WWWWAAAAYYYY cooler!
I don't know. All amps get hot in Phoenix.

I don't know. All amps get hot in Phoenix.
They get pretty warm here in a good summer to but not enough to drop a grand on some I'm sure liquid cooled system that bazooka already did years ago! I would like to see this 1000 cooling system though it better resemble the cooling off a top alcohol dragster fro that kind of money.

I've seen systems done like the liquid cooling systems in Computers... but 1k for a full setup? dude you could run 1/2 ducting from the ac floor vents to the trunk/back to cool them down for about 30$ and have it all out of sight

Wtf... for 1000 I'll hire a midget to blow on my amps all day.
F that for $1000 I will lay in your trunk and blow on your amps all day... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.