Bad deal I'm through with caraudio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungerking go to h**l. Get an education first, then speak. Think before you talk.
lol I need the education? You can't even spell my name right, stop being such a ***** about things, its a public forum, expect to get bashed. Be thankful that the guy didn't take your money all together. If I knew i was dealing with such a tool i would have.

O BTW

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

I love using that one

he didn't just give the amp away free...

he payed the dude 40 bucks to take it + PP fees

the #1 this here is that cleansoundz is a dumb ass dushbag... lol

Bunkerking with a name and signature like that you make a a&s out of yourself with no help needed. How old are you about 19 years old?

Bunkerking with a name and signature like that you make a a&s out of yourself with no help needed. How old are you about 19 years old?
I'm 17 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Apparently you have no idea what Bunkerking is, its a paintball company that I was endorsed by for awhile, i liked the name so i ran with it...you can call me evilpoptart if you want, thats my x-box live gamertag, its your choice.

You claim to be 38 and still find the need to come on here and defend yourself? This is the internet. Stuff happens.

You should have far better things to do than to come on a public message board and attempt to defend yourself after posting such information.

Grow up and move on - it is not as big of a deal as it has been made out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cleansoundzz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cleansoundzz
Buena Park
Start date
Participants