Bad deal I'm through with caraudio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would not trust imfrumthawest again. He can say what he wants but he didn't install the amp to see if it worked and made hasty judgments.

I still don't understand whyyou didn't want your amp back?

So you basically randomly decided to give him the amp for free rather than have it returned to you + money for time spent/hassle?

And you're trying to convince us you're not stupid? Maybe you're just insane

Who say who my life is not based off of what you or others think of me on this forum. Think what you want. I did not make an ass of myself the way you think. Can I support my family, pay my mortgage monthly, have friends, this is a good forum but it does not dictate my life or run my life either.

Someone's fingerprints had to be on it if they put the amp together. Ask Audioque not me that is how I got the amp. Call DJ at audioque.
so when are you leaveing this forum???

hurry the fck up...

7k post's!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

I don't give a God **** what you guys think of me, I am just trying to give you guys a simple apology for putting up the forum and judging you incorrectly in the first place. Half of you guys I never heard of until you posted comments on this forum anyway.

SAME IRRELEVANT **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN
why don't you want the amp back??

You can send me some free amps too if you'd like

You can even try and scam me by sending me amps that look suspicious or don't work if that's more rewarding to you

I had a deal with imfrumthawest on this forum to trade a AQ 1200D for a T10001BD and give him $40. So I send the amp out to him he gets it takes a look at it and decides to refund me my money and say screw it. The amp had handprints on the inside. I got the amp brand new from Audioque and I had nothing to do with it.
I am through with caraudio.com and everyone on this website. Good luck and God Bless all of you.

PS. Don't deal with imfrumthawest.

You should be done with AQ. CA.com was not at fault. If anything it was a means of selling/trading off **** you don't want anymore.

You'll be back.

Who say who my life is not based off of what you or others think of me on this forum. Think what you want. I did not make an ass of myself the way you think. Can I support my family, pay my mortgage monthly, have friends, this is a good forum but it does not dictate my life or run my life either.
Well, maybe that is your problem. Until you are willing to put this forum first in your life then you will continue to struggle.

You know you want to, just don't fight it any longer.