Bad deal I'm through with caraudio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleansoundzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Buena Park
I had a deal with imfrumthawest on this forum to trade a AQ 1200D for a T10001BD and give him $40. So I send the amp out to him he gets it takes a look at it and decides to refund me my money and say screw it. The amp had handprints on the inside. I got the amp brand new from Audioque and I had nothing to do with it.

I am through with caraudio.com and everyone on this website. Good luck and God Bless all of you.

PS. Don't deal with imfrumthawest.

Ok, not like you contributed anything in the few months you were here anyway.

Tomorrow we'll have 10 more new guys register and you will be forgotten

i don't get it either. you got the amp and your money back right?does the amp still work? maybe he checked the inside to make sure you didn't send him a buned amp. and maybe he changed his mind on the deal so what's your point? i got sent a supossedly new amp from this guy and i opened it and it had so much work done to it it almost wasn't the same amp. so if you fell burned cause you got f'n fingerprints on your precious little amp keep your sh!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

that's y you don't deal with people who don't give out sufficient info! wake up and have common sence yeah getting ripped off ***** but at least get enough info to take it to small claims if necessary .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cleansoundzz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cleansoundzz
Buena Park
Start date
Participants