Bad deal I'm through with caraudio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, check this out. i get his amp before i get a chance to send out mine, i'm a busy man, i checked his out because i heard a rattle on the inside. naturally open the ****er up and see whats in it. it all looked new except for the piece of solder that came from i don't know where, then theres dirty finger prints all over the inside of the cover. what would your first thought be? i refunded his money, sent him another $40 on top of that for his troubles, was going to send the amp back tommorrow because i didn't feel cool completing this. he sends me back the $40, tells me to keep the amp, and not to talk to him. i emailed him again but no response. i guess he hates me now. i do feel bad but, ****, what would u think??

Pics of dirty finger prints, naow!

dude, check this out. i get his amp before i get a chance to send out mine, i'm a busy man, i checked his out because i heard a rattle on the inside. naturally open the ****er up and see whats in it. it all looked new except for the piece of solder that came from i don't know where, then theres dirty finger prints all over the inside of the cover. what would your first thought be? i refunded his money, sent him another $40 on top of that for his troubles, was going to send the amp back tommorrow because i didn't feel cool completing this. he sends me back the $40, tells me to keep the amp, and not to talk to him. i emailed him again but no response. i guess he hates me now. i do feel bad but, ****, what would u think??
I can't believe the guy was stupid enough to deal with you. I am not saying that you were in the wrong in this instance, but I would not bother with you.

I had a deal with imfrumthawest on this forum to trade a AQ 1200D for a T10001BD and give him $40. So I send the amp out to him he gets it takes a look at it and decides to refund me my money and say screw it. The amp had handprints on the inside. I got the amp brand new from Audioque and I had nothing to do with it.
I am through with caraudio.com and everyone on this website. Good luck and God Bless all of you.

PS. Don't deal with imfrumthawest.
Way to judge 49,512 members by the actions of 1....you are awesome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

It's one thing to sit and judge another person like this on the forum. You guys are right in that I should not judge everyone based off of the actions of one person. For that I apologize.

I thought it was in good faith that we struck a deal and that is why I sent the amp at I thought the same time he sent his amp. He just looked at the inside of the amp and saw fingerprints and assummed it was a shady deal and did not even test the amp to see if it worked because it was purchased brand new from Audioque and it was tested to see if it worked. That was it. I cannot run the amp with the setup I got because now I am running 3 10's instead of 2 12's.

I will take a few insults because I walked into it but to be put down that is a totally different picture all together. Do not call me stupid blah blah blah because we all made mistakes in the past and all of you will make more mistakes in the future. I am getting the amp sent back to me and I will sell it to someone else. The majority of the people I have dealt with on this forum are legitimate and the guys on my signature are cool people. Just not this guy. He can say whatever he wants but until you test a brand new amp you cannot judge. He is not someone I will be dealing with again in the future.

I will still visit the forum and contribute but will not buy or deal with another person again sales wise. I made a mistake and that is the end of it.

A stupid person is a person who doesn't learn from his mistakes and keeps doing the same thing over and over again. A stupid person is also another person who says stupid things without giving the person the benefit of the doubt. For all you guys who said I was stupid for handling this transaction the way I did you are right. For all you guys who said I am a stupid person without even knowing me, go to h&&l.

The situation is odd because I just made a mistake but I guarantee you I won't make it again. His T10001BD is not the only one made on this earth. imfrumthawest does not have a very rare product that no one else on this earth can get. There are a bunch of them out there and life goes on.

I am also apologizing to all the forum members who read this thread and were offended because I judged you based off of the actions of one person. You guys deserve better than that. I apologize.

Someone's fingerprints had to be on it if they put the amp together. Ask Audioque not me that is how I got the amp. Call DJ at audioque.

It's one thing to sit and judge another person like this on the forum. .
I will take a few insults because I walked into it but to be put down that is a totally different picture all together. Do not call me stupid blah blah blah because we all made mistakes in the past and all of you will make more mistakes in the future.

I will still visit the forum and contribute but will not buy or deal with another person again sales wise. I made a mistake and that is the end of it.
Yeah, I have made mistakes. I just try not to make a thread asking the whole forum to watch me make an as out of myself.

Really, if you can't choose your trading partners any better than I think that it is a good idea not to enter into any more deals here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cleansoundzz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cleansoundzz
Buena Park
Start date
Participants