fmic.

manifold.

255lph walbro

dsm 450cc injectors

oil lines

p28 ecu

and im getting free piping.

am i missing anything
hey k4rts where are you located in florida? is your car 2/4 door and is it 5sp manual or 4sp auto?

Exactly. RB26 Powered 240s for life dood... lawls. strap in an rb motor and go supra hunting..
ha i thought you were a v8 guy, i didnt read your name close enough. i love 240s, you should see my friends, almost 500bhp, puttin 430 wheels, its striaght sick:yumyum:

...mmm light weight RWD cars. Though i miss my old acura legend...

my ka block does quite a fine job itself. im going to get an rb to work on but i plan on keeping the KA for quite some time... i think sr's are gay and i like showing them up with my KA.

and now my 300/320 i hope to make within 3 months seems piddly:(. although a 4 door sedan that isn't a WRX or EVO but can hang or rape them will be nice:D. especially if you figure i spent 12-13k less than them.

turbo and intercooler came today :-d turbo's look alot bigger in pictures. this **** is small as fuk

sr= no tq.. midas well be a honda civic
Lol, The thing about the SR is that it's built very well. 400 hp easy on stock internals. My SR has great torque as do most.. Throw some JWT S4 cams in and it's a monster. The top end keeps going and going.

sr's have rocker arms which are gay. And i hate sr's myself... but im swapping a 96 blacktop in cuz im gettin one hell of a deal on it.. and cuz i wana pisson my KA block cuz its given me such a hard time at only 114k miles... im gettin the complete blacktop for 1200 - intercooler.

sr's have rocker arms which are gay. And i hate sr's myself... but im swapping a 96 blacktop in cuz im gettin one hell of a deal on it.. and cuz i wana pisson my KA block cuz its given me such a hard time at only 114k miles... im gettin the complete blacktop for 1200 - intercooler.
The SR is the superior engine compared to the KA IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.