Tire's Thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats getting towards the end of the tire's life, however depending on treadwear you could reasonably drive for a good chunk of time. the most immediate noticeability in diminished performance will be rain and/or snow traction. i would maybe give them a shot in some slick conditions and if they dont feel good, get rid of them because thats just a definite sign that its the wear to blame.

How many miles would one get with 4/32 Thread?

Would they handle the snow well? (the tires in question are all season Michelin tires)

thanks
look at the tires. you'll see wear bars in the sipes... when the thread is even with that, the tire is gone.

also, its not going to handle snow (or water of any kind) well...

edit: 2/32s is about the absolute limit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.