vtech question

a 4g63 is a great motor it doesnt really need a vtech system and i truely doubt you can, if you want more power turbo it or find a 4g63t.

also alot of ppl would flame you for ricing up a 4g63.

well my post got deleted so i guess i gotta be nice...... basically i put a negative questioning towards your intelligence when it comes to vehicle modification and felt it necessary to disallow you from attempting any kind of tuner activities based on lack of proper knowledge because of how rudamentary and ridiculously uninformed this question was.

you mispelled the system, its VTEC and it is an acronym, not a proper name for a singular object or a specified process of modification. one should research the function and availability of any modifications before attempting to delve into the application of such aftermarket equipment to its intended vehicles or trying to retrofit to another vehicle.

VTEC is a specific characteristic to honda engines... other manufacturers have their own variations inlcuding vvt-i and mivec.... mivec being mitsubishi's verson of variable valve timing which would probably be the more likely candidate to attempt a question at its application to the engine you specified, seeing as how they are produced by the same manufacturer.

please research as much as possible and ask questions from a well-informed perspective that arent vague and obviously unresearched.

p.s. is that better jmac?

Mivec plus a 4g63 sound amazing, i wonder if i can get a mivec for my 6g73 but prob not.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

5825_bg.jpg

A lil off topic but i just saw a vid of a si, that claim to have beat a evo 8... That was pretty humorous i thought.. There is a vid , but it doesnt seem logical how a 16.5 second car stock can take a 14 second car.. Besides drivers

A lil off topic but i just saw a vid of a si, that claim to have beat a evo 8... That was pretty humorous i thought.. There is a vid , but it doesnt seem logical how a 16.5 second car stock can take a 14 second car.. Besides drivers
well seeing that there are products made, that you can put on your car to make it faster.... i give up:crazy:

how much does it cost to Vtech an engine like the mitsubishi eclipse 4g63 engine(turbocharged)?
You can't just add vtec or a similar system, as the other people have said. If I was you, I'd be praying that the crank doesn't walk.

23u3dl4.jpg

If you want to add more power, then look into a turbo back exhaust, larger FMIC, or even a larger turbo.

You can't just add vtec or a similar system, as the other people have said. If I was you, I'd be praying that the crank doesn't walk.
23u3dl4.jpg

If you want to add more power, then look into a turbo back exhaust, larger FMIC, or even a larger turbo.
That is a funny pic, the infamous 4g63 crank walk....haha

you fail at cars

first of all, its VTEC and it stands for Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control. second of all, its a honda/acura thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.