01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

wow you guys are tough!!! i didnt know this was "rate my ride" lol. i have brand new rear windows (thats the only way to get the plastic trim) and i have a roll pan and side shavers that will go on after the system is put in.
I used to have a 01 Jimmy and wishes it was the blazer. I've always like the blazer front ends. So I got me a 03 s10 xtreme. I loved my gmc had 4 15 L7s in it. I have vids on YouTube if interested?

Loves S-10s, Blazer, Jimmys, etc....

Used to be a big part of the St. Louis S-Series Owners Group, but kinda got away from it for a bit.... We're actually having a meet up at the new Hooters by me Satuarday night!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

The front wasnt layin out on the 20's so i relocated the shocks and tubbed the front last night. never really noticed it untill i looked at the pics i took yesterday so i went by one of my truck club members house and decided to have a few beers and tub my truck,lol.

i will post some new pics today and hopefully the stetsom 14k2d will be here today!!!!

Ok so tonight i decided to hit it pretty hard. i cut all the plastics out of the rear,stripped everything down,cleaned it and got the first 3 layers of deadener on,in the front i got the tweeter pods put in the dash,installed the midbass in the doors and ran all the wire,also installed the prs880 so basically the front is done as soon as i get the kick panels done and installed.

i took some pics but way to tired to post them up tonight.....

Tomorrow i am going to start the wall frame and box hope to get it mostly finished tomorrow and start on the battery rack.

Few more teaser pics,amp is here,Subs didnt make it due to ups being lazy slugs and also not letting me come pick them up!!! they have been 3 miles away from me at the ups dock since wed. morning!!!!! and they still wont let me come pick them up,very frusterating.

blazeralt2.jpg

blazeralt1.jpg

blazerback1.jpg

blazersideint.jpg

here are a few pics a couple of the new chrome alternator (the second one is on its way),some wiring,a pic of the back ready for the wall and a random side shot.

its x-mas with the in-laws tomorrow then back to work on the wall sunday then maybe i can get u-pos to deliver my subs. i will post some more pics sunday or monday.

got the wall in and braced today,still workin on it now just stopped to eat and then i will be back on it want to finish bracing and get the batteries in tonight then wire it up and charge the batts. tomorrow. then maybe some woofer breakin on tuesday. then maybe some numbers when the moofers break in.

i will post some pics tonight.

here are a few pics of the wall installed and the amp mounted

blazeramp1.jpg

blazeramp2.jpg

blazeramp3.jpg

blazeramp4.jpg

blazeramp5.jpg

had alot more from the box build but had a malfunction with my digi cam and it wiped my memory card so those are lost forever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date