01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

sorry bro i thought the box was going to be stock style i just saw that u have wall so yes 156+ legal sounds about right
nah i run stock class with the navi does 152's all day long with 6-2510's and a Z1a

mustang117.jpg

pics10011-1.jpg

mustang110.jpg

i cant believe im up this early but i couldnt sleep dont know if its because ive been waiting for my **** woofers for 3 weeks or because im sick,maybe both but ive been out here workin on this **** thing since 4:30 this morning!!!!

i want this thing done today!!! im gonna get the woofers in and fire it up and work out the bugs then i will work on making the trim panels once everything is workin right. will post some more pics later today.

ok finally got everything in and OMG!!! just with the little bit of listening that i did it was rediculously loud and the woofers were hardly moving. this is gonna be good.......now on to the cleanup and build all the trim panels.....my least favorite part. i will post some pics tomorrow

ok so the guys have been pushing me to put it on the meter rolled a 156.9 with the gains set at 40% on the stetsom and havent even put in the trim panels yet!!!! i knew this thing was gonna be nasty but it surprised even me! didnt take any pics but i got a video i will post.

problem #1 the stetsom is putting some crazy noise into my system only when the rca is plugged in,when the amp is on but the rca is unplugged no noise clean as a whistle but plug the rca in and bam noisy as $hit!!

problem#2 ive never posted a video before any body got any pointers?

ok so the guys have been pushing me to put it on the meter rolled a 156.9 with the gains set at 40% on the stetsom and havent even put in the trim panels yet!!!! i knew this thing was gonna be nasty but it surprised even me! didnt take any pics but i got a video i will post.
problem #1 the stetsom is putting some crazy noise into my system only when the rca is plugged in,when the amp is on but the rca is unplugged no noise clean as a whistle but plug the rca in and bam noisy as $hit!!

1) Have you tried grounding your RCAs on the back of the h/u?

2) You can load them to youtube or photobucket and post them here

yeah ive tried all the tricks,ground,isolator. the amp is just really noisy but it should quiet down alot after i get the wall trimmed out and get the baxck isolated from the back ive noticed some flex on the box so i guess 2 layers of 3/4 mdf and a layer of 2x4's isnt enough! guess i will go back in with another layer of 2x4's! that will make everything except the front 5.5" thick!!!

upload it to photobucket then post the image link like you do photos..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date