01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

So does the blazer have as much dust on it as the grand national does now? lol,i know those pics were taken a while back. cuz the g/a is lookin a little dirty these days isnt it?

here is my bagged 01 Blazer....I have a box built for 2 DD 9515neo's for it....
ExtremeGN001.jpg
that GN is sik upgrades ?

ok final decision,im going to go ahead and jump up to the next watt class and go ahead and go with the 14k2d, so the 95's should love it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys,I may be joining an audio team "Team Texas" and they want me to do streetbeat 5 so we will see what happens.

Will take some more pics tomorrow if it finally stops raining and i can clean her up.

Paint is really nice!!

You have a pretty clean garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im on team texas
Yeah i talked to chris from db-r last night and we threw the idea around,im gonna talk to dan and see what happens. i have a few customers and friends on team texas also.

Update: just got off the phone with jack (DD) and they are just waiting on the carbon caps to be finished and they will ship them out monday:veryhapp:,ordered my 14k2d this morning so it should be here friday:eek:,yesterday i got a early x-mas present when ups showed up with all my DD comps and amps :Dand my PRS880 should be here by monday!! :)so everything is lookin good,except this **** freezing rain!!! i want to take some more outside the garage pics before i start tearing this thing apart. so look for new pics tomorrow night (weather permitting)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date