01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

Need more pics of the blazer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
BELIEVE ME I KNOW!!! its been raining and very foggy here every day for the past week as soon as it clears up im gonna clean her up and take some pics!!!!

+1 For More Blazer pics!!!!

Did you make the 2 Link? What kind of notch did you do on the back frame rails??? Pics fo those???

Lastly, did you cut out the floor much???

My 2K Blazer on 20s rides like dik!!!!

Its not bagged, just static dropped

Front

3" Belltech Drop Spindles

3" Belltech Drop Coils

Nirto R Drop Shocks

Rear

3 or 4" Drop leafs

3 or 4" Angled Drop Blocks

Nitro R Drop Shocks

Cut the Bump stops and brackets off the frame... Looks like I got about 1/2" of travel between the frame and axle... Needs a notchin or something bad... I sure if I drove it more, I would find someone trust worthy to get to cuttin on it...

smullen, does SD make a bolt in notch for your year? Those don't look like they require a whole lot of work. I'm probly gonna get one for mine someday if i drop it more.

Well the problem is that we blazers owners have to deal with crooked frame rails,the rear frome on our trucks twist so its a pain in the ass to make your own order a set and weld them in. you atleast need a mini notch to clear the rear diff. you have a rought ride because your bottoming out in the rear.

well here are some more pics took them today the next set of pics will be of disassembly!!!

blazer14.jpg

blazer13.jpg

blazer12.jpg

blazer11.jpg

blazer10.jpg

blazer9.jpg

blazer8.jpg

blazer7.jpg

smullen, does SD make a bolt in notch for your year? Those don't look like they require a whole lot of work. I'm probly gonna get one for mine someday if i drop it more.
They make a Notch, but when I inquired about it working on a 2000 2Dr they could not guarentee it...

Well the problem is that we blazers owners have to deal with crooked frame rails,the rear frome on our trucks twist so its a pain in the ass to make your own order a set and weld them in.
You got that right.... I been sayin that for years....

you atleast need a mini notch to clear the rear diff. you have a rought ride because your bottoming out in the rear.
Exactly right.

well here are some more pics took them today the next set of pics will be of disassembly!!!
Sweet action!!!! Lookin real good...

I dunno if I asked, but you ever check out s-seriesforum and blazinlow.com?

Super cool like minded peeps at both those sites...

Very nice but I don't know why u would have a gmc bagde and the Jimmy front end. And call it a blazer?

The gmc badge comes off the gmc envoy front end wich is off my S10 BLAZER! if your not involved in the mini truck world you probably wouldnt understand. the gmc envoy front ends look much better than the blazer front end,its like takin a chevy or a gmc and putting an escalade front clip on.

It's a nice looking ride, but it's in bad need of a roll pan. The plastic around the rear windows is bleh too...
wow you guys are tough!!! i didnt know this was "rate my ride" lol. i have brand new rear windows (thats the only way to get the plastic trim) and i have a roll pan and side shavers that will go on after the system is put in.

wow you guys are tough!!! i didnt know this was "rate my ride" lol. i have brand new rear windows (thats the only way to get the plastic trim) and i have a roll pan and side shavers that will go on after the system is put in.
I meant no disrespect, man. I really do think it's a very good looking ride. Personal taste and nitpicking are going to come into play whenever someone posts vehicle pics, and my only complaints are the lack of a roll pan and dingy plastic.

A really good friend of mine has a project truck under construction that you'd probably be interested in. It's far from finished, but the mods are extensive. I'll see if he has any pics on his myspace...

I meant no disrespect, man. I really do think it's a very good looking ride. Personal taste and nitpicking are going to come into play whenever someone posts vehicle pics, and my only complaints are the lack of a roll pan and dingy plastic.
A really good friend of mine has a project truck under construction, and you'd probably be interested in. It's far from finished, but the mods are extensive. I'll see if he has any pics on his myspace...

nah,no offense taken,its just like the saying have a nice clean house and noone says a thing but let there be a little dust on the furniture and your a bad housekeeper!!! lol. its all good when im done with it it will be what i like after all im the one driving it right? lol. and yeah im always lookin for new ideas!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date