Pioneer DEH-P900R: opinions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

specie
10+ year member

I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.

I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.
For $100 you can't really go wrong with that deck. It had an msrp of around 7 or 8 hundred bucks when it was new. Nice deck all around. If you only keep it for a year or so it was well worth the 100 bucks. It has alot of the same features as my old DEH-P920R. I say go for it. But thats just one man's opinion.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

specie

10+ year member
specie
Clearwater,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from