I have a question about adding a 3rd subwoofer.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Adamsauve
10+ year member

michigan
I have never added a subwoofer like this before.. I seen it on crutchfield, because they spam my email daily and I just decided to see if anything new and cool was out.. Anyway, I seen this box https://www.crutchfield.com/p_13694278/JL-Audio-Stealthbox.html and wanted to know a couple things.. 1 does adding a downward facing sub onto two that are already top facing, present any weird problems? 2 my wires would have to be about 3 foot long from sub to sub, would that cause any problems?

yah, screws it up.  subs need the correct air space to perform correctly.  you want to run 3 subs, buy/make the right box for them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.