Sign in to follow this  
tat2Jerry

there is no way

https://youtu.be/PpMhF5tFXdo

it's not humanly possible to sit in a vehicle with a funky pup hitting that hard, It would kill you.

94 Jeep Cherokee XJ

1 funky pup 10" free air

1 100 watt Jensen amp

204 db in kick  outlaw

On 12/30/2018 at 1:20 PM, tat2Jerry said:

https://youtu.be/PpMhF5tFXdo

it's not humanly possible to sit in a vehicle with a funky pup hitting that hard, It would kill you.

I keep warning people, but they just don't listen. The pups are about to claim yet another life to human cell disintegration...

Screenshot_20181231-064617_Facebook.jpg

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

11 minutes ago, youdoofus said:

I keep warning people, but they just don't listen. The pups are about to claim yet another life to human cell disintegration...

Screenshot_20181231-064617_Facebook.jpg

that's how people die

94 Jeep Cherokee XJ

1 funky pup 10" free air

1 100 watt Jensen amp

204 db in kick  outlaw

36 minutes ago, tat2Jerry said:

that's how people die

all that is left is usually just a pool of singed and smoking goo from the atoms of all the materials that make up the human body being torn apart

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

Ya I would imagine they'd been real great burp tools until they were banned. At least that's what I read.  That video was kinda recent so it wouldn't surprise me if people have already misused or misunderstood those subs. Who knows.. They probably don't realize and are just wanting to be loud. 

5 hours ago, nate0 said:

Ya I would imagine they'd been real great burp tools until they were banned. At least that's what I read.  That video was kinda recent so it wouldn't surprise me if people have already misused or misunderstood those subs. Who knows.. They probably don't realize and are just wanting to be loud. 

subs? these things are nuclear fission devices thinly masked as "subs"

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

9 hours ago, youdoofus said:

subs? these things are nuclear fission devices thinly masked as "subs"

haha...With the amount of power accessible to your everyday bass head nowadays, we are all pretty much driving around the streets in mini power plants 

14 hours ago, nate0 said:

haha...With the amount of power accessible to your everyday bass head nowadays, we are all pretty much driving around the streets in mini power plants 

when i came to this forum about 4 years ago, it was from a break from the 12v industry of over 15 years. I had systems in that time frame, but wasnt in need of info as my results were pleasing enough, but i left shortly after the bd1500 came out and man did it change in that time frame!!! having 1k watts in your car was a big deal back in those days. Hell, the 800a2 put out an astounding 1150 or so and now you can get a 1k for a little over a c-note from a dozen mfgs

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

8 hours ago, youdoofus said:

when i came to this forum about 4 years ago, it was from a break from the 12v industry of over 15 years. I had systems in that time frame, but wasnt in need of info as my results were pleasing enough, but i left shortly after the bd1500 came out and man did it change in that time frame!!! having 1k watts in your car was a big deal back in those days. Hell, the 800a2 put out an astounding 1150 or so and now you can get a 1k for a little over a c-note from a dozen mfgs

ya it has changed a lot in the last decade

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this