mrj858

Figured it's time for a change...

nice, expensive.. what amp and box u got for it?

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Nasty :fro:

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

You going to Upland this weekend?

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

You going to Upland this weekend?

Yeah I'll be there... you coming down?

nice, expensive.. what amp and box u got for it?

There's 2 of them going in my 6th order...I'll have a sundown scv6k on each wired at .5

Yes 4 of us are coming

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Yes 4 of us are coming

Sweet...me and the subsonic socal guys are caravaning up

Sadly I'll still be rocking the EMFs cause I didn't have a chance to put them in this week

There's 2 of them going in my 6th order...I'll have a sundown scv6k on each wired at .5

thank g o d i was afraid u were one of the guys that bought sub like that and had a 1500 audiopipe lol (and we'd have to explain why that sub needs 3krms).. i want 6th order so i can get louder on same power.. what emf subs do u have? shop in town sells them so i have held one., of course i was looking at the low baller basically a sundown E with higher rms i guess..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

thank g o d i was afraid u were one of the guys that bought sub like that and had a 1500 audiopipe lol (and we'd have to explain why that sub needs 3krms).. i want 6th order so i can get louder on same power.. what emf subs do u have? shop in town sells them so i have held one., of course i was looking at the low baller basically a sundown E with higher rms i guess..

bro, he's loud as fk, you are in no position to criticize or assume lmfao.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

yeah i got that

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

It's not that loud...but it does work :cool: v0TiqU.jpg

They're V1 ermagerds on 18in sundown baskets....I think the only ones that I know of using the 18 sundown baskets? They came with the 6 spoke baskets when they were released.....Emf on the right...team sundown on the left

LX4Xgm.jpg

wow yeah that's a beast..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

I'll try and find you for a demo. Im not bringing my truck cuz i actually wanna enjoy the show and get demos and ****, take photos etc

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

That thing looks mean. I wish I knew someone near me who had one, I want a demo now, lol.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Heard OPs build at the show. Nasty low end. Shits gonna get critical on the Nightshades

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

Sadly I'll still be rocking the EMFs cause I didn't have a chance to put them in this week

sadly still rocking EMFs LOL!!! "sadly, i still am driving this Lambo Murcielago" I remember seeing that lifeofprice jagoff showcasing these new sundowns a while back the magnet structure looked pretty interesting. But, given that you currently have EMFs, youre no stranger to seriously heavy duty subs. What model EMFs are you replacing? Dont say the ermagherds!!

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

Heard OPs build at the show. Nasty low end. Shits gonna get critical on the Nightshades

Thanks bro....Nightshades are officially in :Dv33bN8.jpg

sadly still rocking EMFs LOL!!! "sadly, i still am driving this Lambo Murcielago" I remember seeing that lifeofprice jagoff showcasing these new sundowns a while back the magnet structure looked pretty interesting. But, given that you currently have EMFs, youre no stranger to seriously heavy duty subs. What model EMFs are you replacing? Dont say the ermagherds!!

They're replacing Ermagerd V1s

My team is coming down for the SD show again.. i wont make it because i had prior engagements in Sac that weekend. But ill catch up with you at finals.

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

They're replacing Ermagerd V1s

those had the iron ferrite 5 stack magnets, right?

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

你很笨

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

你很笨

He'll never learn. If I was a mod he'd be banned.

OP, ****** sub bro...wish I could hear it.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps (New amps coming soon)

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now