2017 model incriminator audio lethal injection

Participant count
  • Participant list

sturgg

Anyone running these. Wondering if I would be fine to send 1200 watts to one of these daily? Thanks in advance for the replies. Also does anyone know where to find box specifications for these?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd think it would be best to use the T/S parameters and model em up then design a box for your power/vehicle/desired tune. I have no direct experience with that line, but they got a good reputation and putting 1200 watts to a 1000 watt driver is not usually a problem.

You never said which one you've got... or are you still planning?

xaJiL7.jpg

All the parameters supplied can lead you to what volume/tune you like... I was playin around and the 2ft3 at 32hz looked good to me for a 12"... And that's ported for rated power so a 1200 watt amp should be a non-issue... these things modeled up really well... I mean REALLY well... should dig pretty deep AND get pretty loud, especially if you've got the power.

cRx3qo.jpg

Thanks guys, the Incriminator Facebook page said it should be fine as long as the power is clean. Still waiting on box specs from them, but I was looking at the 10" model. I dont personally build boxes but have a guy that does for me. I tried building a few boxes and I'm just not good at it lol. Currently running a sundown ev3 10 at 4 ohms on my amp (500 watts) and just wanting to get something louder and that will also sound a bit better.

Looks pretty impressive for a 10" sub to me... I looked at a single driver and it did so well I drew it up for the h*ll of it. This is up to rated power and ... well... it's a little monster if you ask me. Should be JUST a little louder and lower than an E on 500 watts... lol

LmYPFH.jpg

okeAKj.jpg

fEFqZl.jpg

I like it!

Looks pretty impressive for a 10" sub to me... I looked at a single driver and it did so well I drew it up for the h*ll of it. This is up to rated power and ... well... it's a little monster if you ask me. Should be JUST a little louder and lower than an E on 500 watts... lol
LmYPFH.jpg

okeAKj.jpg

fEFqZl.jpg

I like it!
I've never really modeled a subwoofer before so not sure what exactly the graphs are showing. Plus I'm on my phone so kind of hard to read lol. But I appreciate all of your help with this. It'll probably be a couple of weeks before I order one but I'll start a build log on it.

bought one with all the bells and whistles. Told them I would be running it on a DD M2c, and they said I'd be fine anywhere from 2-2.5 tuned in the low 30s. Ended up selling it before I got to play with it as I ended up getting a bigger car. They should get LOUD and low in 2 cubes on 1.2k. I'd even go up to 2.5 on that amount of power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.