New to forum from CA

Buddy got a box and two sundown 10s for yor exact truck he wants to sell. We’re in Pasadena we can meet up half way this weekend

A lot of people use spacers to raise the seat a few in which usually gives him clearance for at least a couple of eight if not 6.5 inch subwoofers might be the way to go for you haven't done under the seat build myself yet so can't comment too much but there are a few guys on here who have done them recently I'm sure they could help you out but anyways Welcome to The Forum I just joined a few months ago myself and have been enjoying it very much ever since hard to find other serious baseheads here in Indy so this forum has become my new best friend anyways Welcome to The Forum and I would suggest making another thread with a title asking for help and your truck you'll get more responses that way

A lot of people use spacers to raise the seat a few in which usually gives him clearance for at least a couple of eight if not 6.5 inch subwoofers might be the way to go for you haven't done under the seat build myself yet so can't comment too much but there are a few guys on here who have done them recently I'm sure they could help you out but anyways Welcome to The Forum I just joined a few months ago myself and have been enjoying it very much ever since hard to find other serious baseheads here in Indy so this forum has become my new best friend anyways Welcome to The Forum and I would suggest making another thread with a title asking for help and your truck you'll get more responses that way
My fellow Hoosier. I'm from Muncie.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first post. I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado Z71 crew cab. I would like to know if and how I can put subs in without loosing my rear seating. There is not much room underneath the rear seat. Any suggestions would be great.

don't waste your time. wall bro.. wall..

Lol. I don’t think my wife and 2 kids will like sitting in the bed of the truck.

yeah wife or kids always mess up system.. my wife wants me to pay like health ins and light bill instead of buying amps, she su*ks lol..

yeah wife or kids always mess up system.. my wife wants me to pay like health ins and light bill instead of buying amps, she su*ks lol..
One of those things... someone's gotta be the responsible adult in any household.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.