Quality Old School Monoblocks no Maxsonics

Participant count
  • Participant list

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Four Powerful Amplifiers Avionixx CXD2800M, Planet Audio Vector D P1250D , Mark Antony 2500, Solid Audio Formula F11D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Old School Beast these are sold each you choose all look nice and work 100% ..I’m a top 5 seller on itrader 100% positive check the stats

Price:

$220 shipped each CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included CONUS only

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Antony is no longer available the other 3 still are ..
Had any interest in the F11D? Thinking of selling mine as well. Have an IA 10.1 now and going to replace my Diamond D5 600.2 with a 4 channel that'll fit behind my seat. Going to toss the Diamond in the wife's car to power a treo ssi.

Had any interest in the F11D? Thinking of selling mine as well. Have an IA 10.1 now and going to replace my Diamond D5 600.2 with a 4 channel that'll fit behind my seat. Going to toss the Diamond in the wife's car to power a treo ssi.
Not lately ..they are nice quality amps ..I now have a 2 ch version of that style solid audio as well so I may list them together as a package deal in another listing

Not lately ..they are nice quality amps ..I now have a 2 ch version of that style solid audio as well so I may list them together as a package deal in another listing
The only reason I replaced it with the IA is because of the smaller footprint. I honestly may just sell the IA and put the F11D back in there once I get a small 4 channel (can't fit the diamond and solid because the diamond is **** big). And I know it's minor but u love the Philips head inputs too. Always seem to misplace the alum wrench.

The only reason I replaced it with the IA is because of the smaller footprint. I honestly may just sell the IA and put the F11D back in there once I get a small 4 channel (can't fit the diamond and solid because the diamond is **** big). And I know it's minor but u love the Philips head inputs too. Always seem to misplace the alum wrench.
I’ve never tried the 10.1 ..I had four 20.1s that were all stolen ..when in storage ..they were beast amps ..I could drop them down to 1/4 and run daily ..I think the newer 20.1s are more compact than the ones I had

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.