Soundstream Electro series amps

Are the sound stream electro series amps T1.4000DL claims 1300w rms at 2ohm in any scenario do they do rated power and Run cool

Anyone happen to run one. I can vouch for the 4 channel Nano series amps as very good .

Was trying to stay with sound stream for my sub amp as I'm already using their TN series 4 channel.

I guess im debating between the TN1 1200D or the "Electro series " for two Flat line incriminator audio "twelves".

Or someone can just make a good suggestion for a narrow "Width" amp that will be perfect for two Flatlyne twelves shredder upgraded.

I'm out for a narrow Width amp max width 9" my amp rack i made for my truck can accommodate up to 30" in length but im stuck at 9" in width .

Someone wouldn't mind just putting me with a good amp option if even soundstream as option the flatlynes are 600rms

Are the sound stream electro series amps T1.4000DL claims 1300w rms at 2ohm in any scenario do they do rated power and Run cool Anyone happen to run one. I can vouch for the 4 channel Nano series amps as very good .

Was trying to stay with sound stream for my sub amp as I'm already using their TN series 4 channel.

I guess im debating between the TN1 1200D or the "Electro series " for two Flat line incriminator audio "twelves".
only soundstream amp i recommend is the tn 1200.1 and the tn 900.4 which is the exact same amps as the ppi phantom counterparts nothing else from them is good. However you might want to pick up a skar rp 2000, soundqubed 2250.1 or cab 1600.1 instead. Those flatlyne rms ratings are a joke, they handle way more than what you plan on feeding them.

Are the sound stream electro series amps T1.4000DL claims 1300w rms at 2ohm in any scenario do they do rated power and Run cool Anyone happen to run one. I can vouch for the 4 channel Nano series amps as very good .

u could also look at wolfram 1500 tested 1600rms more $ but if u don't want to power a 2300-2500rms skar 2k.. the wolfram would be little more than the 1200 amps anyway.. what budget u got for it?

I'm just in the 400-500$ range for a mono block or 2 channel puts out clean 1400-1800 rms in guessing that's a good range for over powering Two Incriminator audio Flatlyne 12s since they will handle more then 600rms easily . But also a good problem free Cool running amp

I have a t1.4000DL coming in soon so we'll find out soon what it does. If it has the same board as the Tx1.2000DL it should do close to 2K (Which shares a board with the Sound Magus VS2000.1D)

I installed the TN 1200.1 & 900.4 in my wife’s truck and she loves them. Small footprints, more than rated power, and they look great. I paid about $120 shipped for the 1200.1 which is a great deal in my opinion.

I'm just in the 400-500$ range for a mono block or 2 channel puts out clean 1400-1800 rms in guessing that's a good range for over powering Two Incriminator audio Flatlyne 12s since they will handle more then 600rms easily . But also a good problem free Cool running amp
Get the Wolfram 3k

^^I 2nd that.^^

I don't think I would touch or even buy a SS amp made now, for the exception of their Reference series. All they seem to care about is mainstream, sell sell sell....quality has gone way downhill.

I'd say twisted sounds 2.8k under rated and cheap. I still think there are some available on twisted sounds site. Ts make great amps and Steve is great to deal with. He's had those last 2.8ks for so long if you bought more than 1 I'd bet you could squeeze a small 5% discount out of him! Maybe even with just a single purchase. Never hurts to ask!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.