W-4500.1 Presale ($599)

I don’t understand how u can sell a product u don’t have in your possession... just like regular members u need user name and date for items forsale. These amps your selling arnt even in the same country.

I don’t understand how u can sell a product u don’t have in your possession... just like regular members u need user name and date for items forsale. These amps your selling arnt even in the same country.
He's a vendor

Vendors have been doing presales for a long long time

Unless they changed the rules but either way it won't be moderated

The dudes trying to make a living why are you so worried about it and he's not infringing on anybody.

The dudes trying to make a living why are you so worried about it and he's not infringing on anybody.
Making a living selling things he doesn’t even have. I’ll sell u anything you want. Just give me the money first. What u need homie?

Making a living selling things he doesn’t even have. I’ll sell u anything you want. Just give me the money first. What u need homie?
The guy has already likely paid Zenon for the amps. Offering people a discount to people selling before they reach the states is perfectly legit IMHO. He hasn't put out ridiculous time frames or failed time frames on them... whats the big deal?

Haters gonna hate...it’s called commerce. Have you ever bought a concert ticket months before the show? Same principle
Hit the nail right on the head.

Some people will wait/like pre sales, while others don't care for them. Have seen plenty of group buys/pre sales on the forums. Don't see how this one is any different.

I bring nothing to the convo but they are some **** looking amps. Really digging the color and simplicity. Wanted to get a 1500 but have an IA 10.1 that I've barely used.

How is it overbuilt? It looks like an ordinary great looking amp to me. No hard plastic mounting feet like some amps have, take mine for example, looks great on the outside and inside....no flashy stuff, no chrome , no BS...sleek elegant design...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.