How can I get this to fit better. Video Attached

The pioneer doesn't have a trim ring of any kind?

1/8th inch plexiglass. Sand the edge smooth with a block and slightly round it over. Paint it flat black.

Two way off the top of my head. Buy a sheet of thin abs plastic and create a better trim or go ahead and use what you have an then fill in the gaps from behind with something. Depends on how you do it, the ugly will be on the inside. Hell, be funky and trim it with LEDs of your color. IDK

Do you have a Dremel tool by chance? Best thing to do is trim around each plane/edge until the unit fits, not tight but snug. Don't trim/cut off too much otherwise it'll look ugly and you'll kick yourself in the azz lol...a trim ring around that will hide any ugliness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.