Selling 1st item from here

Participant count
  • Participant list
Found a buyer for one of my amps..never sold an item from anything but ebay. That was only once. Is it possible to be scammed using paypal.. like he says box arrived empty ect. How does it work. Ty
anything can happen., u worry about as much as i do about crap happening lol..

Found a buyer for one of my amps..never sold an item from anything but ebay. That was only once. Is it possible to be scammed using paypal.. like he says box arrived empty ect. How does it work. Ty
Take pics of what you're sending before/while/after packing, or better yet video it all, even taking it in to the shipping company. Take a pic of the amps weight. It's possible to be scammed, but only if you dont cover your ***, and/or you pay with gift, in this case you're selling so the latter doesn't apply. But the latter is also what got me when I first started here.

Hell I'd also get the amp powering on and pushing a sub in a vid. State the date or something in it.

Take pics of what you're sending before/while/after packing, or better yet video it all, even taking it in to the shipping company. Take a pic of the amps weight. It's possible to be scammed, but only if you dont cover your ***, and/or you pay with gift, in this case you're selling so the latter doesn't apply. But the latter is also what got me when I first started here.
Hell I'd also get the amp powering on and pushing a sub in a vid. State the date or something in it.
Good stuff sir

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.