Thank you

nismotwin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
virginia
Just wanted to post a thank you to everyone. I just got done with my build. Before this i always had the basic box in trunk, 800-1000 watts and componets in the doors. This is my first complex and powerful build. Two 15'' Sundown ZV5's in a B-pillar wall on a RF 4k, First time working with fiberglass much less building custom fiberglass door panels which house a 3-way active front stage using a RF360.3, 8'' Silver flute midbass on a RF6002, a pair of 6.5'' Silver flute midranges on a RF4004 and, a pair of Peerless Tymphany ring radiator tweeters on a RF4004. XS power batteries, Singer alt, Sky High wiring etc. All in my poor little altima. I'm sure there are many that could pick a part this system but, i love it. It is a build geared toward daily music. It sounds fantastic and the bass is incredible!! I couldn't be happier!! I spent over a year on caraudio.com learning so thank you to everyone that helped me either directly or indirectly!!

I will post build log pics likly this weekend. Need to download load them all to the computer and have someone help me figure out how to post them.

Sounds like one hell of a system and a great install! Nothing more satisfying than installing and reaping the benefit..Enjoyment and satisfaction:thumbsup:

Irwjv

The HU set-up, i've had this for awhile. Moved the radio where the HVAC controls used to be just feels better.

4th order or ported wall? With an Altima I figured you would have done 18s. I fit 2 18s in a 4th in my focus.
Ported wall...18's just barely didn't fit. Can you see the image i posted? Linked it from imagur shows the link on my computer but, not when i look on my phone. I will post more build log pics if it worked.

Ported wall...18's just barely didn't fit. Can you see the image i posted? Linked it from imagur shows the link on my computer but, not when i look on my phone. I will post more build log pics if it worked.
Gotcha. No I can't see the picture.

Ok...how can i post pics? Would love to post build pics but, have no idea how. As in the steps needed to get an image on here cause i'm dumb.

Couldn't tell you. I always used photo bucket but now photo bucket won't work unless you pay monthly... I tried uploading with the uploader here and had issues as well...

Tried again "upload of file failed" PITA...

Couldn't tell you. I always used photo bucket but now photo bucket won't work unless you pay monthly... I tried uploading with the uploader here and had issues as well...

Tried again "upload of file failed" PITA...
Hit the reply button. Then hit the Go Advanced button. Then go to manage attachments. You can upload pics directly from your computer and store/attach them there.

edit: I attached a pic just to make sure it's still working.

Hit the reply button. Then hit the Go Advanced button. Then go to manage attachments. You can upload pics directly from your computer and store/attach them there.
edit: I attached a pic just to make sure it's still working.

"The following errors occurred:

IMG_20150828_173200.jpg: Upload of file failed."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.