Crossfire xs v4s or team fi's?

Chris McNeeley

Red Light Ear Rapist
Need to order new subs soon, teammate just got 4 team fi 18s and they are awesome. But id like to run different subs then him if i can and will be doing 4 18's again. Heard the crossfires are very similiar but cant find info on them. Im open to other options just dont know of to many more.

Need to order new subs soon, teammate just got 4 team fi 18s and they are awesome. But id like to run different subs then him if i can and will be doing 4 18's again. Heard the crossfires are very similiar but cant find info on them. Im open to other options just dont know of to many more.
I have crossfire 12s, they are the c5s and hit. I bet the higher end ones hit much harder.If your on Facebook join the crossfire group, theres allot of info on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have crossfire 12s, they are the c5s and hit. I bet the higher end ones hit much harder.If your on Facebook join the crossfire group, theres allot of info on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Boooo to facebook. Anyones else?

LOL Team FI s But doesn't Fi make crossfires too ?? I could be wrong. I went there to pick up my subs and he told me all the others they build there but I forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either choice would be good. They both come from the same warehouse. I'd personally go with the Crossfires. I have 6 Team AA 18s which are pretty much the same are the Crossfires and I love them. My brother has 2 Team FI 12s and loves them also. Either way you will be happy. Scott makes some beast woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.