Phoenix Gold SX 6.5s any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Being a PG dealer, the SX line is a step up over their entry level RX product line. I sell the SX as my entry level speaker because for the money they do sound so well and better than other companies more expensive lines. The Ti3 would be the next level up followed by the flagship Elites. Also $199.99 is what you can buy them new with warranty from an authorized dealer.

Are they better than JBL, the one I listed?

Being a PG dealer, the SX line is a step up over their entry level RX product line. I sell the SX as my entry level speaker because for the money they do sound so well and better than other companies more expensive lines. The Ti3 would be the next level up followed by the flagship Elites. Also $199.99 is what you can buy them new with warranty from an authorized dealer.

I'm just debating on the two as of now and still waiting to here back from a shop near me to give me a quote since they will be doing my install.

How's the search going? You seem to be struggling a bit and I'd like to help. My offer still stands and we can move down to different models if price is the driving force.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.