RCA Wiring Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoggyFries

Hello,

My HU is Pioneer DEH-P7400HD. Im running two amps. Interior amp is a Pioneer 2 ch GM-A3602 connected to my rear speakers, pair of Polk Audio db521. The front speakers are RF Punch 4x6 which I have running off the headunit. I have a monoblock amp(JBL 600.1) pushing my single Punch 12". The head unit has 3 sets of RCAs (Front, Rear, Sub). My question is how do I connect my interior RCAs? Im sure the monoblock goes to sub, just a bit confused on how to connect the RCAs with the front speakers running off the deck.

Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

Pioneer 2 ch amp - GM-A3602

JBL Monoblock amp 600.1

You'll need a 4 ch amp to make use of those RCA's.

Edit: Sell that Pioneer amp, use $$ to get a nice quality 4 ch amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.