Sundown SAE 1500D vs CT sounds at 1400.1

Ozo12

Just as the title says I'm having a real hard time choosing between these sorry if I posted this question on the wrong spot I'm new here literally any opinions/ experiences anyone has with either of these amps would be very helpful thanks I can get the sundown SAE 1500D for $410 vs the CT sounds at 1400.1 for $299

For sure! I was going to get that amp up until I found a local amp that does the same power cheaper, looks really good though and not bad price either. Best of luck to you and welcome to the forums!

I'm new also. Welcome.

I currently own the CAB 1600.1. Honestly, Its a good amp took a while to tune this amp. I sounds completely different from my old Hifonics BRX1116.1. It doesn't hit lows like my Hifonics did but hey i'm not gonna complain. It does rated power and it barely get warm. Very surprised at that. I was going to purchase a CT Sounds 1400.1 but i heard they had issues that amp. So i just went with the CAB 1600.1. Hope this helps

I'm new also. Welcome.
I currently own the CAB 1600.1. Honestly, Its a good amp took a while to tune this amp. I sounds completely different from my old Hifonics BRX1116.1. It doesn't hit lows like my Hifonics did but hey i'm not gonna complain. It does rated power and it barely get warm. Very surprised at that. I was going to purchase a CT Sounds 1400.1 but i heard they had issues that amp. So i just went with the CAB 1600.1. Hope this helps
Really? That must be horrible since the 2 brx 2400s i had couldnt hit lows for jack sh*t compared to my dc 3.5k in a direct swap

Really? That must be horrible since the 2 brx 2400s i had couldnt hit lows for jack sh*t compared to my dc 3.5k in a direct swap
Yea, I want upgrade my amp again but ill wait until a miracle happens. Probably going to get it from the source

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Ozo12

Ozo12
Madras,OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date