Been a long time, figured I'd show off my home theater!

Participant count
  • Participant list

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
So as of right now, I have:

Sony KDL60W630B 60" 1080p (TV)

Sony STR-DN850 7.2 4K (Receiver)

Episode 700 Series Towers, Center and Bookshelves

Polk Audio PSW505 12"

Towers are bi-amped but I am going to get the Fluance XLBP bi polar speakers for my front highs since I watch more movies than music. Got the bookshelves mounted in the rear on some mounts. Amazing clarity, and I am upgrading to a Pioneer SC95 receiver, so I will have the Atmos feature. Hope you guys like it.

12922435_10208336716669387_1261832468_o.jpg

Pay no attention to that little Martin Logan, its just there for looks since that was my old sub, gonna sell it soon. The Polk is more than I need, here is a video of it in action too, and it was when I had the Martin Logan installed. Also speakers weren't spaced out as it is now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.