Rules ****

Participant count
  • Participant list
photobucket is the absolute worse thing in existence, huge amounts of data limiting. nothing but a marketing ploy for money. imgur or something else are always my choice over photobucket.

I use photobucket because all my pictures get saved there and you can go back through stuff later all in one place.

I don't like how slow it is and there are pop-up ads....

I have them hosted on imgur but wanted to imbed here rather than link to the imgur album. Makes the post more interactive.I have not used photo photobucket in 10 years.
You can still imbed all those pictures, you just have to do it in three separate posts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

use google, they give you like 10gb freee upload, you set up a shared folder and you can link your imaegs and people not loged into your account can see shared folders. i do that with my build logs, those photo hosting sites **** google gives you either full qualty of half quality saving i think you have to pay now for full quality backup but they're plenty good at half. like 1.2mb a picture instead of like 6. its like an 8mp picture instead of a 12.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.