black friday specials

Participant count
  • Participant list
What all come with it ? And who was selling it ...I may need to look for it ...I'll need fridge stove ...washer dryer and maybe a new big tv
Comes with fridge stove dishwasher and microwave..they have had the whirlpool stainless package for a while now on sale for 1999 but its not as big of a fridge its 25cu ft all stainless. Its hhgregg btw..im looking for a bigger fridge with the freezer on the bottom

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

They also have ur basic amana washer dryer for 299 each if u dont need fancy ..and they always have killer deals..i buy all that stuff from them

Comes with fridge stove dishwasher and microwave..they have had the whirlpool stainless package for a while now on sale for 1999 but its not as big of a fridge its 25cu ft all stainless. Its hhgregg btw..im looking for a bigger fridge with the freezer on the bottom 

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

They also have ur basic amana washer dryer for 299 each if u dont need fancy ..and they always have killer deals..i buy all that stuff from them
hopefully i'll be able to rack up on some appliances

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.