Deadener

I would be the test dumby but I can't have that smell and fumes. My 2yr old daughter loves daddy's car and radio. Nothing about asphalt smells safe.
it's not asphalt. It's butyl

here's my post about it on Caco that 29hz linked

36sq ft of AMAZING STP Atlantic Black Magic deadener
Ordered some Monday, received it today.

Placed t3 in the big DIYma deadener test. Best deal on deadener out there.

Replace Sound Deadener Noico Black Foil 80 Mil 36 sqft Insulation Deadeninng | eBay

Can even do best offer and they accepted my offer of $49. Unheard of. IDK why they're selling it so cheap but it's great nonetheless.

It's called Noico Black, but when the package arrives, it indeed says STP Black Magic. And even comes with a sample of 2'x2' Dynamat

JFnnr9n.jpg

it does not look much better then peel and stick crap.

spend a little bit more and get better.

i use q-mat.

but the knu stuff looks good also.

its your money....

but i will not buy any.

I have a pack sitting right here next to me... It's better then fatmat but not at good as second skin, American bass, stinger expert. It will work fine on your doors but I'd still spend alittle more and buy the stinger kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.