Deadener

ya its not worth the money IMO .

spend a little more and get better.

this is something you want to do ONCE........

i learned the hard way...

i seen a lot of youtube vids showing that peel and stick and said, why not.

picked up 2 rolls and put it on my tailgate....

what a mistake.....

so get something good.

it's nothing like peel and stick, i have it on my roof, doors, and all kinds of places it'd fall off but its definitely not coming off. no, it's not the same quality as stinger or other brands, the metal is thin and tears easily but can be avoided if you apply it appropriately. it does work, it's a great budget item that id recommend because i've used it myself. again, it's nothing like peel and stick.

i said..looks like p/s never said it was.

its cheap crap.

buy good and do it ones.

just trying to help.

i dont care what anybody buys, its your car not mine.

If you never owned it, never seen it in person, never used it, then Stop telling people it's junk and not to use it. You have zero hands on experience with it so your opinion doesn't matter. It's better then Fat mat and rattle trap, it's nice for $60.. Or spend $90 and get stinger expert. Simple as that

That's like losisATool trying to gove advice on pvssy, sure he's seen it on the internet but he's never had any in real life . Lmao. I kid I kid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.