Polk mm1040 vs. kicker comp r

Hey guys i was looking into adding some subs to my infiniti g35 i was looking into the polk audio mm1040 or the kicker comp r. Which one do you guys think would have better sound wuality and hit hard? I am still deciding if i want to use 2 of them or stick with just one. Thanks if you guys need any more info just ask i am pretty new to subs! Tha ks

Hey guys i was looking into adding some subs to my infiniti g35 i was looking into the polk audio mm1040 or the kicker comp r. Which one do you guys think would have better sound wuality and hit hard? I am still deciding if i want to use 2 of them or stick with just one. Thanks if you guys need any more info just ask i am pretty new to subs! Tha ks
Neither! Did you just come back from Fry's? lol

First word of advice is don't ever buy anything car audio you see at chain retail store - unless they have a mega sale on some cool headunits. Same question we ask everyone...budget, space, willing to upgrade electrical system, how loud are you looking to get, what's the rest of your setup looking like? Front speakers, rear speakers, amp for those?

This is funny because i actually did come back from frys haha. I havent changed anything i have the stock bose system that comes with the infiniti g35 . I dont have to much space because the trunk is very small a two fits perfectly in the corner. I was goig to upgrade the other speakers later on down the road. But for now i am just looking to add some more umph to my music. I heard the polks today and they sounded nice but i am having a hard time hearing other brands. I dont have a big budget either something under 400. What else would you have in mind?

This is funny because i actually did come back from frys haha. I havent changed anything i have the stock bose system that comes with the infiniti g35 . I dont have to much space because the trunk is very small a two fits perfectly in the corner. I was goig to upgrade the other speakers later on down the road. But for now i am just looking to add some more umph to my music. I heard the polks today and they sounded nice but i am having a hard time hearing other brands. I dont have a big budget either something under 400. What else would you have in mind?
Mag v3 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

So $400 is for what exactly? Sub(s), box and amp? Or just sub(s) and box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.