0 in 0 and 4 gauge out volt distro?

Participant count
  • Participant list
why????

put some volt meters on your dash.........

i like the knu distro blocks.

but if your dead set on meters on your block, i have no clue. i think its a wast.

KNu uses that gay compression fitting crap hate that.. I got one in my closet atm the confused one don't see how I' am gonna get that huge 0 gauge to wrap around that fitting..

Like this?

dmanl3034p.jpg

Xscorpion DMANL3034P Digital Platinum Mini ANL Distribution Block

or

Xscorpion DMANL3024P Digital Platinum Mini ANL Distribution Block

dmanl3024p.jpg

Why do you want the voltmeter in a location where you cannot see it while driving?

IF you are going to do that, might as well purchase a voltmeter that will shut down the car audio system if the voltage were to ever drop too low possibly damaging something.

At least you need not see that voltmeter either if you choose not to.

Because our answers can be looked at as potentially being held accountable in case a failure happens and try to blame someone based on it.

But since you do not care, no sense in helping you anymore as you do not want advice.

Because our answers can be looked at as potentially being held accountable in case a failure happens and try to blame someone based on it.
But since you do not care, no sense in helping you anymore as you do not want advice.
thanks and welcome to ignore.

Hey still can't find much 0 gauge outs how about a fuse holder for each amp like one would use near the battery? Gonna add a battery in the back anyway? Just have to torpedo the voltage or get one of the ghetto one and stash it in the glovebox or something.

you don't need to fuse the 1/0 again. the above xscorpion let the 1/0 pass through without a second fuse. the fuse protecting the 1/0 is at the battery. you only add another fuse when you make the wire smaller.

make sure the rear distro volt meter is powered by ignition or remote turn on wiring and not "auto sensing". those have been known to drain batteries.

you don't need to fuse the 1/0 again. the above xscorpion let the 1/0 pass through without a second fuse. the fuse protecting the 1/0 is at the battery. you only add another fuse when you make the wire smaller.
make sure the rear distro volt meter is powered by ignition or remote turn on wiring and not "auto sensing". those have been known to drain batteries.
The link didn't show a specific product could you link it please? Also the amp has no onboard and says it requires a 200a external change that situation?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.