gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:prs-d800

Item(s) Description/Condition:used but fine..slight scrathces

Price:120 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** dude time for a new camera also look around online for a bit. youll see what i mean.

it is a seriously sweet amp though i picked up 4 of them a while back and they were awesome for sq

Legendary Pioneer Quality

The Pioneer PRS Series amplifiers deliver unrivaled sound quality with an ultra compact chassis. This 2-channel amplifier is ideal for running a pair of high quality speakers and components. The PRS D800 produces 125 watts RMS of clean power at 4 ohms. If you have a low powered subwoofer, this amplifier can switch over to Mono channel mode for 300 watts of power. Anti-vibration martial eliminates distortion by increasing internal stability. One thing that sets this amplifier apart is it's absence of frequency filters or bass boost. This is to allow the amplifier to perfectly replicate the signal that is being inputted to the amplifier. This results in the speakers producing the exact signal that are being sent from the source unit. Get the quality you deserve with the Pioneer PRS-D800 today!

General Features:

2-Channel Class FD Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.

2 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.

Oxygen-Free Copper Wire Coil for Output

TVC(Total Volume Control) increases signal-to-noise ratio

Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply

Soft start turn-on

2 or Mono channel operation

3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation

Nickel-plated RCA level inputs

Nickel-plated screw terminals

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Frequency response: 10-30000 Hz

8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.

Dimensions: 10"W x 4-1/8"D x 2"H

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.