gentlejax

Soundqubed subs wont go in sealed boxes eh?

that blows, I was about to order 1 and also a buddy was too. I dont have room for a big box.

the subs were fantastically priced...bummed.

was looking at the hds210/hds310

Phoenix Gold Outlaw:)

Aeroport maybe?

Pioneer 880PRS

4 PRV 6.5's 4 Bazooka Euphonic os tweets

Kicker KX850.4

2 Incriminator Death Penalty 18's

American Bass VFL450.1

300 amp Ohio Gen alt

4 Deka Intimidator's in back.C&D 77ah up front.

Lotta 1/0 welding wire

h811AB4A5

I don't think they'll perform very well in sealed boxes... I just ordered 2 of the hds200 10's. I'll be throwing them in about 3.5^3 tuned to around 34.

I dont care if sealed or not...I just cant go more than 1 cube do to space...I must have my trunk...

trying to find something else to try besides my IDQ10v3d4 I am using in a ported 1 cube box...

DC's do well in small ported. Little expensive though... Maybe a Sundown SD? That might work. I've run Polk MM's as well and they do great in small, ported boxes.

Im going to play with my IDQ a little more..I might be able to make adjustments...

Ive heard the Polk MM in sealed and with good power that hit pretty hard and deep

I havnt used my IDQ in sealed since I got the amp I have now so I may try it sealed again

Ive heard the Polk MM in sealed and with good power that hit pretty hard and deep

I'm running a 15" MM in 1.9^3 sealed in the trunk and it surprised me to say the least! The output of this thing, especially in a small, sealed box is incredible. It's rated at 425 rms. I'm probably only giving it around 300ish right now but it seems like it could take 800-1000 w/o a problem.

we had 2 10's in sealed box under seat in silverado off 1200rms. I couldnt really stand it when he turned it up...

I dont care if sealed or not...I just cant go more than 1 cube do to space...I must have my trunk...

trying to find something else to try besides my IDQ10v3d4 I am using in a ported 1 cube box...

we had 2 10's in sealed box under seat in silverado off 1200rms. I couldnt really stand it when he turned it up...

Get yourself a sundown sa-8. Itll do pretty well if done right.

Refs: sbcaprice305, mattmcss, systembumping, LeofromtheH, audiobahnuser18, stishdr, wcarson8911, jnoel, mr_kebo, 93 saturn sl2

pizzanq6.jpg

HU: Home stereo converted to dc

Speakers: Stock

Subs: 6 1/2 home sub

Amp: off the stereo

Wiring: extended power cord

neon lights: Christmas lights duct taped to frame

SSA Gcon 10 will be back soon. ;)

car_back.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

~~ SSA Dcon / Icon / Xcon ~~

TeamSSAudio.com ~ SSA Forums ~ SSA MySpace ~ SSA Facebook Group ~ SSA Facebook Page ~ SSA Youtube

====================================================

CarAudio-Forum.com ~ HomeAudioForum.net

CarAudio.com mod(original)