The new Sundown X8!

So I wanna know whos hyped and ready for that new x8 to come out? I just got a ev8 to test out and Im satisfied so I was gunna upgrade to 2 of wm to run on thia 1000w monoblock, but I think Im gunna just grab an x8 instead. I see theyve been working on that **** forever and its on preorder for the 23rd of may, but we'll see if it comes at that time. Kinda whack tho there is no refund on preorders, especially of they lag it. Who else is getting on that??

I think alot of people went diff routes. Your saying if they take your money and then push the sub back another 3 months u cant get your money back? LOL wtf

I'm no Sundown fanboy, but I am glad that it is "taking forever" Jacob is at least ensuring he is happy with the product being put out. I'm not buying one, but I do respect that.

I think alot of people went diff routes. Your saying if they take your money and then push the sub back another 3 months u cant get your money back? LOL wtf
Yup, thats the same thing I said but its true. I emailed them the other day and asked about its release date, and sean said "While there is no guarantee, the current release date is may 23rd so about a month, but there is no refund on preorder sales". My 1st thought was, So I give you my money in hopes of it actually being released next month, if not youll be holding on to my money till god knows how long? Kinda iffy on that one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.