BNIB ampere audio 3800.1 525$

NuckinFutz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Bnib ampere audio 3800.1 just took it out of box to look at it then put it back.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect

Price:

525+PayPal fees.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me

Item Pictures:

DSC_1411_zpsb8f8340a.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Really wanna sell tonight and ship tomorrow.

Come on man you know you want my t3000 and 800-4 for it... make more money that way!! And I may be able to meet in person
I wish I could. But I need the cash as soon as possible.

I know it'd be a great deal on my end but just gotta have cash.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Would you take payments
Sorry, no.

Come on man you know you want my t3000 and 800-4 for it... make more money that way!! And I may be able to meet in person
You got pm.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

You got pm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NuckinFutz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NuckinFutz
Shreveport, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date