FS: 4x PSI/Ti/DC Level 6 D.7 15" (4" monsters)

TheJesus
10+ year member

1. Product:

4x 15" PSI/Ti/DC Level 6 D.7

2. Specs:

DC Level 6 M2 Motor (4" coil, 85lbs)

15" Ti Basket

PSI Recone (five 10" spiders w/ two spacers, 8GA direct leads, triple sewn leads, CF cap, D.7 107MM coil, red PSI logo)

Rated by David for 5000 RMS daily (I don't think he rates anything higher). They'll take burps of unknown amounts, probably as much as you can throw at it.

3. Description/Condition:

I bought the Level 6s from DC fully assembled, they kept breaking. I pulled them apart and threw the Ti baskets on and ordered recones from PSI. They have worked 110% since then (I gained, lol). I've played them daily on about 2.5K due to my electrical/box rise. I burp 57.7 @ 48Hz and play music in the 55/56s on them. They could take more power easily and I'd imagine would really hurt at that point.

4. Price: :

$750+ship each. They weigh ~90lbs each, so shipping is not friendly. However, I will help you out best I can with it (price can be worked out for both party's benefit). I always ship FedEx unless requested otherwise. If you want to get a quote, my location is Sanford, FL 32773. I will be at INAC Finals in Huntsville with these, if you'd like to pick them up there, that can be arranged. If you want to pick them up there and use them in that competition, that can be arranged too. You would need to pay far ahead of time though.

Only trade considered are the new IA Warden 15"s.

If you think the price is steep, I'd imagine the motors go for $600 new from DC, Basket for $60 on eBay, and PSI charges ~$250 for the recones. So, $900+ new unassembled.

5. Pictures:

20130920_235738_zps64517858.jpg

Robin Butler with the brand new recones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Wow now thats a quality peoduct the best baskets and soft parts u can possibly get lol dc makes **** soft parts beast *** woofer now
Thanks! I have nothing against DC's subs, however, these should not ever be purchased in 15" form from them. The 12-spoke is a terrible basket for an 85-lb motor. Ti Basket can't be used by them because of patents.

Thanks! I have nothing against DC's subs, however, these should not ever be purchased in 15" form from them. The 12-spoke is a terrible basket for an 85-lb motor. Ti Basket can't be used by them because of patents.
Yea fi is the one that has the patents to the ti basket now tc sound I believe is still able to use them and I heard the have to be used for any other company to use them yea beast *** motor for sure glws not that bad of a price I while back these use to go for $1000 which is way too much for a sub

Wow.. Beautiful BEEFY assss subs. Glws man. Might have to split em up to sell em but I'm sure they'll move. Just one would destroy a car lol
Thanks. I really can't split them up without buyers lined up for all of them. I would be switching directly over when they get sold. I don't want two gone and then sit on the other two for months.

The four of them have done pretty good work on my Challenger's roof.

Thanks. I really can't split them up without buyers lined up for all of them. I would be switching directly over when they get sold. I don't want two gone and then sit on the other two for months.
The four of them have done pretty good work on my Challenger's roof.
VIDS PLEAAASE if you don't mind. Probably would help your sale lol

Bump. These can be sold in pairs if you pay the asking price (shipping can be worked out). There might be a possibility of bringing these to INAC in Huntsville, but that's a serious squeeze.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.