WTT 3way Hybrid Audio Legatia for Double Din

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
@9515ROB ; I have a Pioneer AVH-P8400BH I think would work out pretty well for you, especially if you use an iPhone. You could use the Advanced App Mode and either Waze or the Apple Maps applications for nav. Lmk if you're interested. Will come with the parking brake bypass, iPod cable, trim ring, BT mic, and manuals. Basically everything except for the box, but I will compensate with good packaging.

He's had this stuff awhile, was posted elsewhere, he thinks its new, that's what the guy he got it from said, me thinks this stuff has something up as it didn't sell last time he had it posted and its being traded now for something of barely equal value, buy with caution

He's had this stuff awhile, was posted elsewhere, he thinks its new, that's what the guy he got it from said, me thinks this stuff has something up as it didn't sell last time he had it posted and its being traded now for something of barely equal value, buy with caution
Hey dumb a$$ maybe you should quit running your mouth about **** you have no idea about. So you think because they didnt sell there is something wrong with them? Well your fu(king wrong again. I have tested these speakers to make sure they work when i have got them and they have been in the closet since. You aint nothing but another dam troll on the forums that have no idea about car audio or anything else. I have been online and have preformed tons of transactions with no issues. And this will be another flawless transaction.

Now gtfo my thread with your false accusation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...