Pick me out an amp + everything needed

Alright I made up my mind. Im going to keep my hifonics brz15d4 sub. I know many dont advise getting it, but im just going to try it out anyway and it fits in my budget (right now). The end goal is to preorder 1 or 2 of the OA v3 subs (if anyone has any information on when I can preorder please let me know).

I need an amp that can run 1 of these hifonics subs, but I would REALLY like to use the same amp for when I get the OA v3 subs. Can someone suggest me an amp and everything ill need with it? Thanks for any help, im new to all this stuff so if anything doesnt make sense, just let me know and ill try to explain better

Also I have these front speakers: Kicker 40CS654 and these back speakers: Kicker 40CS54. What would be a good amp to power these?

I have a rd 1750 that's mint that would fit your needs also have an amp kit to and a 2 channel arc audio amp for the front speakers. Run the rears off the deck and get a custom box

Found this 2 10" pioneer subwoofers and amp and messaged this dude. This looks like a good deal to me. MTX amp 1200 watt (doesnt know model) and a pair of 10 inch pioneer subs (looking at pic they are NOT the same, but thats not that important to me) + comes with a sub box to fit 2 10". I have no need for the subs or the box and i could probably sell those, maybe even keep them IDK. Anyone think this is a good deal? Im thinkin i could sell the box and subs for 50 easily... which would have me buying a $50 amp basically. Really nice for what I want to do when I want to upgrade down the line

Came up with this list.. gonna use a pair of OA15 v3 when they come out with this amp. Which one would you guys suggest? Huge price difference with some of them

american bass vfl 4480

dc audio 2k

rd 1750

sound qubed q1-2200

hifonics brx 2000.1d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.