FLXX actually has a good woofer now?

MecaVA

Va
flxxaudio.com has some nice woofers in finally on pre order. i talked with the owner and he said they will have green spacers and chrome plates. they look awesome. and for a 3'' coil can you beat the price? I remember seeing a ton of the last line doing very well. maybe these are better?

this video shows some shady side of the owner of flxx audio.
its a long vid, watch it all if you like but

skip to 7:00 for the talking points of the vid and the falsified claims of the owner. anything after is just him taking the sub apart lol.

Hmmmm $165 for a so called 800watts with bad 1st run vs C2 proven 1st run on $99 600 watts or C2 new sub $199 with 1200watts, i doubt it will fly specially with Shok Industries Triton 3" voice coil also at $99.

just in price of preorder it might fail again

I dont see anything wrong with what he said but rather it being taken out of context. I know alot of people loved them. and one guy i heard had a bc3500 on four out here and his van was LOUD!

and honestly that test seems biased as hell also the fact that they had no way to tell if it was clipped power (Which knowing who sean is Im sure he used clipped power to make them look bad) i dont see anything wrong with it. but i guess i got what i expected from ca.com after seeing some of your post's

Hmmmm $165 for a so called 800watts with bad 1st run vs C2 proven 1st run on $99 600 watts or C2 new sub $199 with 1200watts, i doubt it will fly specially with Shok Industries Triton 3" voice coil also at $99.
just in price of preorder it might fail again
This^^^ Pretty much.

and honestly that test seems biased as hell also the fact that they had no way to tell if it was clipped power (Which knowing who sean is Im sure he used clipped power to make them look bad) i dont see anything wrong with it. but i guess i got what i expected from ca.com after seeing some of your post's
It seems like you are a friend to him, tell him what i posted and let us know what he say and why he is on that price point if everybody else is around $100 for brand new company and FLXX has more to prove since the 1st run was a disaster

It seems like you are a friend to him, tell him what i posted and let us know what he say and why he is on that price point if everybody else is around $100 for brand new company and FLXX has more to prove since the 1st run was a disaster
Not a friend. barely know the guy. How was the first run a disaster? i still cant pinpoint anything that went wrong. except foolishness.

I called it disaster because every single forum i am in and i am in a lot of them, FLXX got a bad rap, and i do understand there is a whole lot of buyers out there that does not go to forums. even if the bad review was not real it actually sticked nobody ever suggested FLXX as a subwoofer to buy. so to try to gain the confidence of people from the forum on the company the price point should not be at $165, when all the others that has a good track record is selling at $99.

yeah but also you get to see how the subwoofers build quality and actual structure, vs what the owner claimed on CACO forums. Honestly I dont want to support another company that might end up like skar audio because the owner does not have any integrity to be honest about everything.

yeah but also you get to see how the subwoofers build quality and actual structure, vs what the owner claimed on CACO forums. Honestly I dont want to support another company that might end up like skar audio because the owner does not have any integrity to be honest about everything.
i would give anything to be like skar myself. he makes hundreds of thousands a year dispite hate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.