Art diamond d3 600.1 for us amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

kingjd7
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kent Ohio
Title should sat WTT not art.. autocorrect on phone changed it.

1. I want to trade my Diamond d3 600.1 for a Us amps amp.

2. Amp runs good but I want to trade it for a US Amps amp, let me know what you have.

3. Amp is in pretty good shape, has some missing paint on the feet, and a broken piece of plastic by one of the terminals but it does not effect the amp at all.

4. I am at work, pic with my info will be up tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0923.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

IMG_0927.jpg

The light in the van is broken, so it was hard to focus. The broken piece of plastic is a divider on one of the power terminals. I think it was the hot terminal but not the piece of plastic that divides the hot and remote, but the other side. If you want I can take a better pic tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...