What is it worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the chance to trade for 2 Pioneer shallow mount 10" subwoofers and a 1200 Watt Kenwood amp but i cannot find either product online. The guy said the subs were less then a year old but i still cant find them anywhere. The subs have custom boxes as well. Does anyone know what these are worth so i dont get ripped off in a trade?

Pictures are below

Erm...What are you trading him? I know you couldn't give me those subs, and the amp looks a little beat up. Plus anyone's install who looks this bad probably doesn't take much care in not abusing their equipment. Just my .02

What i was trading him is worth around 325$, so you guys wouldnt recomend them? I just needed the room for space and i saw those and liked the small room. And i did also think the amp looked beat up.

What i was trading him is worth around 325$, so you guys wouldnt recomend them? I just needed the room for space and i saw those and liked the small room. And i did also think the amp looked beat up.
no not worth anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.