Pioneer 860mp alternatives?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snapper_Slapper
10+ year member

Weirdo
I've been rockin an 860mp for the past 10ish years and hate to do it, but it's time for an upgrade. The cd won't eject anymore and I can't stand the limited ipod functions since having more current models in my other vehicles. What other HU's have the "pro mode" style active where instead of front/rear/sub, I'd get high/mid/low pre-outs with as good or better x-over?

I'd rather not buy new but I'd also really like to have USB so I can finally rid myself of all things Apple.

Also the T/A stuff is cool but not really a requirement in a new unit.

Can someone give me a list of all Pioneers with active so I can start a search for a replacement?

80prs good sir.
That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

I wish they would have continued the customize-able OEL screensaver. Mine is extremely obscene and it's hilarious to watch Walmart tire n lube guys try to pull into the garage while gawkin at my HU!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.